About The Role
As a Mobile Developer, you will be part of our technology department. Attached to the software engineering unit, you will have a strong focus on building new products in line with our business strategy.
• Design, code, test and deploy front-end solutions.
• Implement a Design System.
• Participate in technical discussions regarding software architecture, code quality, and code standards.
• Evaluate and translate designs into concept implementations of styling and interaction.
• Maintain our main products at a competitive level in terms of scalability.
• Support production systems to ensure sustainability.
• 1+ years of experience in mobile software development
• Good communication skills
• Good team player, positive thinker, solution-oriented and rigorous
• Good experience in consuming Restful APIs
• HTTP Authentication and Authorization (JWT, Basic Auth, Oauth2, or any other)
• Experience with Mobile Ads
• Build tools such as Babel and webpack
• Knowledge of CI/CD processes for Mobile Applications
Nice to have:
• Google Analytics
• Performance optimization
If you are interested in pursuing an engaging career working on full-time for one exclusive client, take the next step by clicking ‘apply’ and filling out the short Form to get started