About The Role
We are looking for an iOS Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Your primary focus will be developing iOS applications and integrating them with back-end services. You will collaborate with other engineers and developers at different levels of the infrastructure. Therefore, your commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and creating quality products is essential.
• 3+ years of professional experience in software development.
• Proficient with Objective-C or Swift.
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
• Experience with system architecture or leading a software team (strong advantage).
• Full-time availability (strong advantage).
If you are interested in pursuing an engaging career working on full-time for one exclusive client, take the next step by clicking ‘apply’ and filling out the short Form to get started.