If you are looking for a place to advance your career, enhance your skill set, and build a foundation for your future, this is the right place for you!
About the Role
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer that likes challenges, good practices and wants to keep improving the art of coding.
• Build, maintain and improve efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
• Implementation of solutions for problems/needs from our different customers (Migrations, Models, Controllers, Views, Services)
• Identify and resolve bottlenecks and bugs.
• Professional experience in software development.
• Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque.
• Understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Able to create/maintain models/database schemas that represent and support business processes.
• Familiarity with development aiding tools.
If you are interested in the position, take the next step by clicking ‘apply’ and filling out the short Form to get started.