About The Role
We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Your focus will be on building new products in line with our business strategy.
• Design, code, test and deploy front-end solutions.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Evaluate and translate designs into concept implementations of styling and interaction.
• Maintain our main products for maximum speed and scalability.
• Support production systems to ensure sustainability.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Good level of English (mandatory).
• 3+ years of experience
• Solid knowledge of Vue.js.
• Good knowledge of testing/Debugging frameworks like – Jest, Chai, Mocha, Jasmine, etc.
• React Router
• Build tools such as Babel and webpack
• Christmas and Vacation allowance
• Schedule 9:00 – 18:00 / 1 hour of lunch
• A mature and still growing company
• Remuneration compatible with the role
• A team of more than 20 tech people highly motivated
If you are interested in pursuing an engaging career working full-time for one exclusive client, click ‘apply’ and fill out the short form to get started.